Zbastard's Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zbastard's Homepage

Well, I got tired of the CL forums, so this will be the new place to hang out with me, and just to chill. Most people welcome, just no trolls or outright jerks: You know who you are! lol, I'm z, and I guess the admin of this forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the gamer's lounge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:34 pm

one last thing.... halo 3 compared to the others when it comes to PvP is mostly a close quarters thing when it comes to rapid fire weaps. i played with a friend and online and you'll be using an AR a shit load of the time. fav. game is a shoty sniper game. cheers

i can go all day about halo guys. but it will have to wait a week sence i got to go to Galesburg Ill. to visit my dad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 pm

zeidrach wrote:
Did you start the entire campaign, or just the last mission? I'd have to say, the last mission is really easy on Legendary. If you just want to see the special ending, go into the level selection, and choose the last part of the last level on Legendary, and you can still see the end. But yeah, I beat the ENTIRE game on Legendary, it was a hell of a challenge. You know what's sad though? I can't beat Halo 1 on NORMAL!!! Too damn hard.... LMAO!

DUDE!!!! YOU SUCK!!!! I'm working on legandary on the computer and so far i've goten the first two lvls done. (havn't been playing much sence i wiped computer) but normal is hella easy now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm

DEVILDOG83 wrote:

Of course, the HALO series are classics, I think 3 was good, but fell short of my expectations. It pissed me off that the ending alludes to another sequel, showing Master Chief in the ship going out in space... but of course we know they are not continuing the series.

actually it ended as MC dieing because of the halo going off! thats what i seen. unless there's some alternate endings then thats the only one i seen. (beat it on normal first. i was with a friend and got all but 3 skulls. I WANT THE HELMET SO BAD!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:22 pm

LOL, I could probably do it on Heroic now. But Halo 3 wasn't too bad on Legendary, but I also practiced a lot. A few recommendations: ALWAYS have a battle rifle on hand unless you are fighting flood. The battle rifle will become your best friend. You need patience, but I eventually was taking shots that a sniper rifle could barely make. Mainly: Aim for the grunts heads. Also, flamethrowers are great, but only really for the flood. And the carbine is a great weapon. Don't be afraid to get up close and personal with the plasma sword, but only if you have quick reflexes. You have to be able to dodge, and do diving slashes.

What else.... SMG's suck ass, only use them as a last resort. The exact opposite is true of the plasma rifle: That is by far one of the best flood killing weapons in the game! Dual wield those as much as possible, and you'll be fine. And the brute shot is nice, but only if you have quite a bit of ammo. If you only have 4 shots, I'd ditch it for a lasm rifle.

If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer them.
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Yes, I've seen the special ending. I just wanted to give Legendary a shot from the beginning, not giving up yet. I didn't have any problems with Halo 1 (Heroic I think),
never did Legendary on that one.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Did you start the entire campaign, or just the last mission? I'd have to say, the last mission is really easy on Legendary. If you just want to see the special ending, go into the level selection, and choose the last part of the last level on Legendary, and you can still see the end. But yeah, I beat the ENTIRE game on Legendary, it was a hell of a challenge. You know what's sad though? I can't beat Halo 1 on NORMAL!!! Too damn hard.... LMAO!
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Well kick my ass, and call me shirley!   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Z, after our previous convo, I went back to play Halo 3 on Legendary solo... SHIT, that is one bitch of a level! It took me like 3 hours to get past
the first mission. I admit I am a bit rusty, but I've never been sniped so many times by unseen shooters in my life!

As a former Marine, dying pisses me off! Later, Roc
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: No apology required... I'm just clarifying the pic.   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Later for now.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Oops, sorry! I was thinking about Aerospace engineering myself, going to embry riddle and all...
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: My Avatar, not a game snapshot.   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:43 pm

It is an F22 Raptor Stealth Fighter, actual pic. The F22 is near and dear to my heart. Years back, I was on the team that built the original 2 prototypes that we flew against the competing F23 team at Edwards Air Force Base. Of course, we won the Air Force contract. The best job I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 pm

First off, nice avatar pic! Ace combat 6(?).

Yeah, it was a PIA, but it was WAY worth it! Noooo, it is not a ring. It is the sheild. If I remember right, it is Onyx, but I haven't read all the books. But there are 7 rings, and a sheild world. There WILL be another, there has to be!
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Yes, I did save all the little girls...   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 pm

I tested it to see what happens, then quit without saving to go back to before the harvest.

Halo 3... No, didn't play it out yet on Legendary... that is really hard core. My son and I team up on Legendary and this is tough with 2 of us. I did check out the Legendary ending on YouTube just now... very interesting... another Halo Ring?

P.S. Thanks for the Avatar hint, I missed it before, all good now.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Mass Effect: Yeah, I did get to end up doing it with the alien chick. Kinda weird...

Bioshock.. Big dadies were really easy for me for some reason. I saved every little sister, EVERY ONE! So, I got the good ending.

Have you beat Halo 3 on legendary? If not, look up the legendary ending on youtube... Yeah, I did beat on legendary, I know I am awesome! geek
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Yes, I did play Mass Effect... I forgot about that one.   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 pm

It was pretty cool, space exploration and all. I once read in a gamer forum that if you communicate just right with the hot chick (can't remember her name), your character builds an intimate relationship with her and you eventually do the horizontal mambo!

As for Bioshock, I remember exactly what you described... freaky! I always would get the adrenaline pumping when I had a Big Daddy on my ass! How about when you HARVEST a little girl to get all her EVE, that was bizarre for sure. It has to be my favorite game.

Of course, the HALO series are classics, I think 3 was good, but fell short of my expectations. It pissed me off that the ending alludes to another sequel, showing Master Chief in the ship going out in space... but of course we know they are not continuing the series.
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:34 pm

i was going to tell you to anyway dude.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 pm

BOO HOO!!! Crying or Very sad I'm going to call you in a little bit, OK?
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 pm

-_- like i said before dude.... i hate you.....

lol
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am

Dude, I sold EVERYTHING! All I have is Diablo for my computer, and a few oddball ps1 and 2 games lying around.... I'm going to get another 360 someday though, FUCK PS3! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

oh and just for the record.....

I HATE YOU ALL -_-
dam rich ass basterds..... I'M STILL STUCK WITH THE REGULAR XBOX AND PS2 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:58 am

zeidrach wrote:

I could still kick your ass at halo...

i dought that now.... i can't find any chalenge anymore around here.... no one wants to play me either!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:43 am

Wow... I honestly didn't take you for a gamer, no offense!

But yes, I LOVED Bioshock! That is one the only games that has made me almost throw my controller at the TV, and jump. Mainly the part when you get the shotgun in the beginning. You can choose to pick it up, or not. If you do, the room goes black, and all of a sudden, you turn and someone is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! I swear, that made me turn the game off for the night.

Another epic one was Mass Effect. You should check that one out, it has a story on par with Bioshock, if you like the whole space RPG thing...

A few goodies you should check out is Black for the PS2, a revoultionary FPS that got kinda passed up. It is made by the same guys from Burnout(Criterion), but it is fairly short. Also, Morrowind for the PC and Xbox(I put a good 500 hours on that game, no joke!). The graphics are dated, but it had a better story that Oblivion IMHO. One last one, and a great one at that, is Zone of the Enders. I own both of them, and they are very rare, short, and great fun to play.
Back to top Go down
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: My Fav XBOX 360 Games (so far)   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 am

BIOSHOCK

One of the creepiest games I've played, awesome story, gameplay & graphics. Play it late night with the lights out...

NEED FOR SPEED - Most Wanted - Extreme Pursuit

Break the law, then run your ass off away from the cops. Work your way up the ladder of racers as you gain experience and better cars. Damn addicting.

CRACKDOWN

You're a Supercop, building your strengths to kick ass on the bad guys. Racing too.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm

I go as zeidrach in pretty much everything. It is just a badass name, IMHO!

I like RPG's as well. I am excited for Fallout 3, I may buy another 360 for it. I also liked Oblivion, Final Fantasy, and stuff like that.

Racing games are fun, but they have to be extremes: ie, either extreme simulation like Forza Motorsport, or extremely unreal, like Burnout Paradise.

I could still kick your ass at halo...
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 pm

-_O thats my name! you know that!!!!!

anyway for the people who wants to know my stats whould be.
i'm a gamer sence i was about 8
i specialize in FPS, RPGs, and MMORPGs
my fave games are the Halo siries, FF7, and Legand of Dragoon.
i usually go as Chains but if it's like an MMORPG then i use somthing with "dragon", "Chain/s" and/or "607" in it.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Hmmm.....
Well, I am an Ex-Gamer, who still likes to play
Specialty? Kicking ASS in FPS's!!!!
Favorite game? Either Chrono Trigger, or Halo 3
Hmm... What DO I go as, Chains???
Back to top Go down
Chains_607

Chains_607

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 pm

ok this is basicly a topic for pritty much anything about gaming in general.
ok who is a gamer? what is your gaming specialty? what is your favorite game? and last but not least what do you usually go as if it is a multi player game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the gamer's lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: the gamer's lounge   the gamer's lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the gamer's lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zbastard's Homepage :: General :: Games-
Jump to: