Zbastard's Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zbastard's Homepage

Well, I got tired of the CL forums, so this will be the new place to hang out with me, and just to chill. Most people welcome, just no trolls or outright jerks: You know who you are! lol, I'm z, and I guess the admin of this forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!   I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 Razz

Yeah, I'm having a ball here. I love the place!
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
Chains_607

Chains_607

PostSubject: Re: I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!   I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 am

sup guys. Very Happy
enjoyin yourself so far?
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Re: I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!   I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:39 am

Welcome! Yeah, it is working out so far. I would like to get a few more people, make this place a bit more active. Mainly, it is me, Jill, and Chains who post the most.

Anyway, if you have any questions, post them here, or PM me(private message, click on my handle, then PM).
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
DEVILDOG83

DEVILDOG83

PostSubject: I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!   I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 am

Looks like a cool place so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!   I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm on board... Looks like you have the power you've been seeking!
Page 1 of 1