Zbastard's Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zbastard's Homepage

Well, I got tired of the CL forums, so this will be the new place to hang out with me, and just to chill. Most people welcome, just no trolls or outright jerks: You know who you are! lol, I'm z, and I guess the admin of this forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chains_607

Chains_607

Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?   Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm

oh crap. dont forget about Rockstar dude! there's of corse a few others but those where the one's i could think of atm
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?   Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

THAT'S ALL???? Come on bro, you play more than me...

Capcom
Bungie
Bethesda
Square Enix
Sega
Bandai
Konami
Criterion
EA
Camelot

And sooooo many more!
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
Chains_607

Chains_607

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?   Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:02 pm

best ever and are game making gods is Bungie. next up are Squaresoft and capcom. thats all i can remember unfortunatly....
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?   Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 pm

I don't know mine... But Konami, Squaresoft(before they went enix/shitty), Bungie are up there... But I think Bethesda wins, with Criterion in a close second.
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?   Poll: Who is your favorite video game company? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who is your favorite video game company?
Page 1 of 1