Zbastard's Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zbastard's Homepage

Well, I got tired of the CL forums, so this will be the new place to hang out with me, and just to chill. Most people welcome, just no trolls or outright jerks: You know who you are! lol, I'm z, and I guess the admin of this forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

lol, I want to go to one someday.
Back to top Go down
https://zeidrach.forumotion.net
Jack Off Jill
Admin
Jack Off Jill

PostSubject: lol   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Alrighty.

Concerts are awesome, unless its a shitty band playing. Then you just want to die.
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Sweet! I've never been to a concert sadly...

You said that you were going to be back on at night on CuFo, and I was there waiting. You should see some of the crap I posted there! lol. I will make another CuFo here, that only you and I can have access to, I just have to figure out how to first...
Back to top Go down
Jack Off Jill
Admin
Jack Off Jill

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Fuck it was awesome. We were in the 3rd row in the middle. The graphics were horrible, music was amazing. Best part was when everyone sang the last song.

Was I suppose to meet you somewhere?
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 pm

It was just a joke.... Kinda! lol, how was it? I was hella worried about you last night, you never showed up.
Back to top Go down
Jack Off Jill
Admin
Jack Off Jill

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:52 pm

An asshole eh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zeidrach
Admin
zeidrach

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Wow, you're an asshole.. LUCKY!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jack Off Jill
Admin
Jack Off Jill

PostSubject: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:36 pm

cheers They played at the Greek theater in Berkeley. Amazing show! Parking was horrible, and the lines for the bathroom were ridiculous. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!   I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zbastard's Homepage :: General :: Music-
Jump to: